So, this video is adorable.
"Love is a fire that you can't control; it burns in the middle, and it leaves a hole."
♥ ♥ ♥
VISITING LANCE ON WEDNESDAY!
Looking forward to that trip, so so SO much. He is a darling, and I trust his judgement in friends so I'm positive that we're going to have a blast together.
In other news-
1) I have the choice of possibly going to either Brazil or Italy. Brazil would be a mission trip and would cost slightly less, and Italy would be a sightseeing kind of thing. Money is going to be an issue in both cases.
2) My family has no idea how to handle my younger sister, and I can't do anything to help. Rage.
3) Officially okay with being single. One of the students was suggesting that I should start "talking" to one of the other staff members, and all I could think was, "No no, not for me." Is that actually a bad thing? Whatever.
4) Loved learning this little fact- staff look forward to breaks even more than the students do. For serious. I include myself in that statement, which is why visiting Lance is going to be fun.
5) On the way back from Walla Walla, I have a layover long enough to where I can go to Pike's Place Marketplace! Exciting!
6) I miss people.
7) It's not just that. I miss my friends, but I know that I'll see them or talk to them again someday and that's good enough most of the time. But then these random silly moments I'll just get crushed by this giant ball of something, and no one will be there and all I can do is suck it up and make myself some tea.
8) I've been drinking a lot of tea.
9) I feel the need to reassure you that I just really like tea. I love it, in fact. Tea is amazing. My current favorite is this chamomile tea that Hayde gave me. She bought it thinking it was chai, and was very disappointed to discover that it said "calm", not "chai". Common misunderstanding.