(Also, ha! I wasn't expecting anyone to read the entire rant, but kudos to Jhio & everyone else who manages.)
This post is purely to say-
Here's a list of expected activites-
NUMBER ONE- SLEEPING.
(no order exists after number one.)
- Cedar Point
- Columbus Zoo
- Garden of Roses/ Whetstone Park
- Franklin Park Conservatory
- see something at the Palace Theatre
- Museum of Art
- Ye Olde Mille
- North Market
- Basically all of High Street. Does that count? I'm making it count.
- visiting Ayana in Cleveland
- visiting Meg (& Sab!) in Hannibal
- and apparently there's this Topiary Garden? Want to check that out. I always thought that topiaries were a bit creepy, but that's just me.
-And have my camera present wherever I go. Possibly the video camera? I feel like that would be a good idea, but I also feel semi creeper-ish. Who cares, I just need to figure out how I'm carrying all that.