Monday, December 20, 2010

Back!

Let the onslaught of people-seeing begin.

But really, there's a long list and time seems to be going much more quickly than I feel comfortable with.

Speaking of time...
I spent a good amount of time in the airport waiting for my flight after it got delayed, and this is what I did-






Now you may be thinking to yourself, "Yes Genevieve, we know you get excited when you can draw hands so that they are at least recognizable as hands, but this sketch is barely recognizable as a hand at best so what is the point of posting it?"
and I will tell you what the point is.
Did you notice that the hand in question happens to be a right hand? And would it make any difference if I mentioned that I drew this hand while looking at my own hand for reference?
...
I DREW WITH MY LEFT HAND
which, in case you didn't know, happens to kind of be a slightly medium-large deal seeing as how I'm right-handed.


Okay, sorry, I'm just really proud of myself. I promise not to let my head/ ego get too big.



In other news-
I've got sore throat and my mother made this awful concoction of vinegar and honey. It works better than anything I've ever had, but (as you might be able to imagine) it isn't the best tasting thing in the world. Not the worst, but not the best. Plus I just took some on an empty stomach, and now it feels like my gut is on fire. Not pleasant.

Also, I drew a picture of one of my family's cats.

1 comment:

Sabrael D. Carroll said...

You had a cat named Samhain? ^ ^ So did I. Samhain Winchester Carroll.