Saturday, January 1, 2011

So this is the New Year...

"and I don't feel any different."

That's not entirely true... only Mostly True.

Generally, the whole "New Year" thing is nice to celebrate and all, but Life has (as far as I can remember) decided to drop life-changing things on me no matter what day it is. In fact, I might go so far as to say that NOTHING exceptional happens around New Years. I mean, my birthday is in about two weeks, but that's just far enough removed (and I honestly don't feel much about that either).
Not to be a fun-sucker or anything.

HAPPY NEW YEARS, EVERYONE.

I forgot to make any resolutions.

Maybe I'll get on that tomorrow.



[EDIT]
I lied.
Something big happened this year, but it was slightly earlier this month. It's just that I'm still dealing with it.
Also, my parents anniversary is today.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MOM & DAD.

No comments: