Sunday, March 13, 2011

rage.

A while back, I put my phone through the wash (extra rinse). Not on purpose, of course. The point is that I really missed the whole thing where I had the power to keep in touch with my friends in my pocket. Plus I really need it for my job.
So FINALLY my sister sent me her old phone, and I got it today. I activated it, and I was SO EXCITED up until I noticed that this phone is STUPID BEYOND BELIEF.
This screen keeps coming up saying that some software update from Verizon is going to automatically download itself now, and it never gets past 0%. It pops up about every minute, interupting everything except phone calls.
It hates me. The phone HATES ME, and the feeling is mutual. My initial feeling of happiness has worn off and now I just want to chuck it at a wall and smash it to pieces with my bare fists.
MY RAGE BURNS WITH THE POWER OF A THOUSAND SUNS.



Also, yesterday I had a dream that a guy told me that I had to marry him somewhere between fourteen hours from then and fourteen days.
So my subconcious is giving me a time limit.
Weird.

No comments: