Friday, April 27, 2012

(the song is actually called "whirl y reel"? I don't know why it's spelled funny in the video)

I'm almost deliriously happy with the colors of this, I am officially in love with this color palette site, it's like a candy store of beautiful colors. (also ack her left eye is way out there, I know, ack ack [n]ak)

I'm listening to this CD I just picked up from the library, it's pretty trippy. It's Afro-Celt? That's what the album says, and it's pretty self-explanatory. My thought when I picked up the album was, "What do African music and Celtic music sound like when they're put together? Let's find out!" Good idea, past self.



Here's one of the songs, if you're feeling adventurous.

In other news, MAY IS GOING TO BE AWESOME AND NO ONE CAN STOP IT.

1 comment:

Angel of Silence said...

Afro-celt eh? It's an interesting combination, and I like it lol