Monday, August 13, 2007

I'm such an idiot.

Really, a huge idiot.

Actually, I dealt with it pretty well. I could've done better and just avoided the whole situation entirely, but it was a little late for that.
So. Here's the story-

A friend lives in Mount Vernon, so she suggests that I stay at her house until the 15 & then she can take me to school. So, I go with her yesterday, and then it all comes crashing down. Suddenly I find out that she smokes (ciggarettes & on some occasions marijuana), drinks, et cetera. She takes one of her friends to pick up a bag (1/8 pound?) of mj, then they go & buy some more for another friend. Then they pick up some home-made two liter bong thing & we go to her house & she makes jello shots & they get high & have some beer and...

I didn't get high, but I tried a jello shot.
It tasted disgusting (apparently, she used whiskey), so that was it for me, but still. I feel guilty for having gotten into that whole thing at all.

MOVING ON TO GREENER PASTURES
IE GOOD STUFF FROM PENNSIC

So, I'm pretty sure I'm going out with Mark now.
Did I say I was going to swear off boys? I obviously meant guys other than Mark

So, that's pretty cool. And I made new friends! Like Keith, Morgan, & Melanie. The group of people I hung out with the whoe time was basically Mark, Miles, Melanie, Morgan, Keith, and sometimes Nate... too many 'M's! Anyways, we had a blast playing with glowsticks, watching for shooting stars, playing cards, and sleeping~♥.

Tonight, I'm thinking either a movie or a party.

No comments: