Friday, June 27, 2008

Is it a condition?

I have serious empathy problems. Not as bad as the person in a book I read where if she saw someone get punched she'd feel it and fall back, but almost.

So, I'm a totally geek and caught up on the Naruto chapters. I know that nobody reads this so I'm going to vent my emotions here.




WHY, WHY, WHY?!

I mean, really. Almost all at once, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. Half of Akatsuki dies, then Itachi dies and we find out he's actually a good guy (kinda) and Sasuke's like, "RAWR Must destry leaf!" and Jiraiya dies and everyone's like, "Why the hell would you write code on a toad's back AS YOU'RE DYING?" and there's general ANGST everywhere.



Okay, I'm done.

So, new and exciting things.

Worked up at the school cafeteria for campmeeting, saw people had fun redhead ex still has weird sway.

Kristy's (assistant dean) wedding- I was a bridesmaid. Eventful, fun, very tiring.

Kinda moved out. Halfway. Sort of.

We have a new kitten. His name is... Dan. I want to call him Ninja Dan, but noone else will accept it. Oh well.

Mark has a girlfriend that I found out about when I saw her at his graduation party. She looks like Tina Rudy... AND He might not come to Pennsic. That leaves me in the center of a hormonal hurricane unprotected. I'm pretty scared.

Ummmmmmm... I've been hanging out with people. Yay! Saw KungFu Panda with Chel; went to Boston Market w/ Josh&Amy, Chel, Brit, and Andrew; walked to Panera with Aaren. Tomorrow/Today (it's late, isn't it?) I'm going to see WALL-E.
Pretty geeked about it, not going to lie.

Oh!
Chel thinks I'm the bees knees now cuz we were on our way back from Kung Fu Panda and that pocketful of sunshine song came on and she was like, "Why don't I have a pocketful of sunshine?" and I said, "Because you'd burn yourself. And probably blind people." Apprently it was funnier because I was totally serious and said it in the tone of voice that was dripping with that, "Duh, Chelsea. It's totally common sense," kinda thing.
I'm glad I brightened someone's day. (get it? sunshine, brightened...? oh, whatever)

Which reminds me (for some reason)...

I've got that song by Katy Perry stuck in my head. "I kissed a girl and I liked it..."

It's late.

I should probably go to be now. . .

No comments: