Monday, July 28, 2008

Better

Amy helped me clean my room. Which is a big thing. It took like, four hours, and that's shaving off break time and all that jazz. If it wasn't for her, I never would get anything done.

And I got Meg's halfway birthday present. Totally made my day.



I also discovered that I love things with ribbons around the waist. Makes me look less plump, more shapely.


Gabriel visited last night. He is probably the most adorable child I have ever met. He's my older sister's godson, and his mother is a family friend. He calls my mom, "Nanna Anna." We had fun :D




(In case you haven't noticed, I've discovered that I really like adding pictures to my posts now.)

In other news... Amy's older sister and her husband are visiting from Texas, so I'm kinda back in my house. Kathy kept talking about how she's going to talk to Tim so that he knows that I'm still there, but she hasn't even told him that I'm living there yet, soooo... Yeah.

No comments: