Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cringe

So there's this book called Cringe, and it's a bit interesting because it's just a bunch of journals and diaries from people that used to be teenagers (imagine that!)
It's called "cringe" because the author had this thing where she wanted to find the worst /slash/ most embarassing entry ever, the one that made them physically cringe.

It's hilarious, but it's also interesting because, HEY, I'm a teenager. Except some of these people we like, 11 when they wrote the entry, and they were WAY more into dating and popularity than I was when I was 11.

That's not really saying a lot, since I was a weirdo, but still...


In other news.

I'm proofing Tae Jun's college application essay thing, and it made me realize, "Crap. I'm awesome at editing stuff."
I just hate writing essays.

It's been in my mind quite a bit because I have to figure out pretty soon what the heck I'm going to be when I grow up, since I'll have to major in it and live with it for the rest of my life.

My mother is assured that I will be a doctor.
My father is still harboring a secret longing that I will become some sort of artist.

I HAVE NO IDEA.

I like teaching, giving people back massages, and doodling.

I'm good at giving back massages, editing, and memorizing things.

I HATE MATH, WHICH BASICALLY RULES OUT ANYTHING IN THE WORLD.


...


In other news.


I miss Meagan :(
and MVA.


Speaking of MVA...

It's been bothering me that I don't really like it as much as I did. I mean, I still love it there, but the administration has gone CRAZY and I never get to talk to Dean Shiela and it's all just ridiculous.

I'm going to go work on my wedding project now, like I should've been doing the entire time...

No comments: