Saturday, November 27, 2010

well, damn.




Sometimes there are these moments -
(Before I continue with that sentence, I feel the need to warn you that I have no sense of time whatsoever and when I say 'moments' I think I mean 'hours' or 'extended periods of time'. Just so you're aware and don't feel cheated when I say something like, 'the other day' and really it was half a year ago. Because I do things like that. We're going to continue now.)

- where I sink into this sort of... I don't know what to label it, but I just start to examine everything. I'll be taking a walk, and I'll start smiling and then I think, 'Why am I smiling?', and I don't stop smiling but it's just annoying to have to think of answers to everything in my life.

Today was not one of those days.
I don't think I did a single productive thing, but that's okay because
DEATHLY HALLOWS.
Adoration and wonder and bitter tears.

Also, break ends tomorrow.
Dean Kristy and I are not appreciating that.

ALSO ALSO
Bethany left her mini-pink-plastic Christmas tree here, and now it is up and decorated. Pictures soon, maybe perhaps someday possibly perhaps.

1 comment:

Soogie said...

excited for your pictures~ hope you're doing alright~