Tuesday, June 14, 2011

JOB!




This is just the colored version of this sketch. There's not much else to say about this, except that I really love when eyes are two different colors.



Also, in case you hadn't seen on facebook, I HAVE A JOB.


It's very exciting.
The entire thing was very surreal, actually. The manager sat down to interview me after my pizza had come, and he was asking what I assume to be the usual things- do you live nearby, are you in college, have you had previous experience, etc. And then he said something along the lines of, "If you want the job, you can start Friday. Which means you'll technically need to start Thursday, to get training. Can you do that?" and my mind said, "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!". Then my actual voice said, "OK! Yes! I can do that!"
And then I had a job.

TADA!
Funny thing about it was that he said something about the fact that SO MANY people had been applying there, and it was strongly suggested that it was a huge favor to me that he was hiring me instantly after interviewing at least 15 people before me; and when he was explaining why he had decided to hire me so quickly, he mentioned that he could tell how "outgoing" I was. Once again, slight discrepancy between what I was thinking and what I actually said. My mind was saying, "HA! HAHAHA! REALLY? I think not." but then I just nodded and said, "Uh-huh," and let out what I can only describe as a nervous chuckle. I'm grateful either way, and I'm not going to argue with the person who is now my boss. I HAVE A BOSS! BECAUSE I HAVE A JOB!

Anyways.
That's about it.

1 comment:

Angel of Silence said...

Well congratulations are in order XD