Monday, January 9, 2012

("so this is the new year, and I don't feel any different")



So I've been having a few ups & downs lately, and there's definitely a pattern, so maybe I should get around to solving that? It's just... difficult.

Gosh, I don't even know how to word it!

Haha, I literally just wrote three different paragraphs, and deleted each one! Paragraph, thought, delete. Paragraph, rephrase, thought, delete. Paragraph, exasperated frustration with clumsy fingers, delete.

This is going to be an interesting year.
I have no idea what I'm going to do!
I guess that means that every week is going to be an adventure, hm? In the good way?
Let's hope so.


Things I Want to Start Doing-
  • working out semi-regularly (biking, weights, etc.)
  • cleaning
  • going places with friends!
  • going back to school....? eventually....?

2 comments:

Angel of Silence said...

Lol you and me both Gen, I'm literally on the same boat as you. Cept add jobless to that as well lmao. In either case, I do wish you luck =D

alia said...

your to-do list is a lot like mine. i'm sort of terrified of this new year, but also hopeful i.e. thinking about my lack of direction as an "adventure." sigh.