Sunday, September 30, 2012

hormones are dumb, the end.

HORMONES.
Wow hormones suck a whole bunch.
Hormones can suck it.
Also I miss people and I'm really dumb.
:(
I keep thinking, "It will be over soon!" (in regards to this hormone-wrought emotional mess that I am becoming) but that doesn't really help when I can't sleep and all I can think about is that I haven't talked to three or four of my closest friends in a really long time, and now a whole bunch of them are in the same state as me and there's not much I can do about it except not see them still and it's INFURIATING!! I SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE THEM! WHY AM I SO LAZY?!! AAAUUUUUGH! and then the other stuff and it's just like, "Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself! Stop hitting yourself!" because that is exactly what I'm doing.

DUMB DUMB DUMB.


in other news,
life has been really super incredibly busy,
and by life i mean work becaue that is what my life has become,
but at the saem time
i really missed this.
i missed being bone-weary at the end of the day and sitting in the sun a bit when i can catch a few moments and siting at the computer to defrag at night and just
working really hard.
the only thing that could make this better would be if i had all my friends living here in the dorm wih me (or at least on campus)
(because i am a failure of a friend unless you are literally within a minute's walking distance)
(sami lives about 15 minuts walking distance and i've only been over to her house twice and i was in a car both tims)
(that's how far away amy lived when we were kids)
:(
:((((((

No comments: