Monday, January 12, 2009

FINAL COUNTDOWN

I have that song stuck in my head now.

So, My clock says 11:24 but I'm pretty sure it's fast. the point is that I have very few minutes until it's officially my birthday. I plan on being asleep by then, so I'll make this brief.


I HATE BEING A WOMAN AND ALL THAT IT ENTAILS.
Okay, so I spoke a little harshly.
But why don't MEN have to PMS?

Maybe it's because I've started taking my Focalin again (which is like Adderal minus the sudden death side effect), plus the whole PMS thing just makes it worse, but I've been having these TERRIBLE mood swings. Like, what's the name of that one roller coaster where you drop ridiculously fast? I'm like that, personified, right now.


Other than that, life is grand :D


So I've decided that men who are musically inclined are way more attractive to me than men who like to speed. I am terrified by high miles per hour. Motorcycles are ok until you go past 50. Cars are fine until you go past the speed limit.
Both of those- especially on turns.


Anywho.


The point is, that I hate feeling feminine because I have all of these ridiculously illogical feelings that make absolutely no sense. Like, "I'm not over Mark."
Ok, you think he's a womanizer, he doesn't talk to you, he totally just left you in the dust, and yet you totally stop thinking about ANY of that when you see him.
I am truly an idiot.

AND THEN I GO AND GET UPSET ABOUT IT.

Like, for real, Genevieve?
You're just bringing this upon yourself.

Stupid boys.
Stupid hormones.
Stupid me.


:D

No comments: