Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sing Noel

So I'm listening to the 2001 Echoliers Christmas CD.

I love Christmas songs, and especially God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, and they did an awesome version of that so I've been listening to it like, nonstop. Fantastic.

SO, MY BIRTHDAY WAS MARVELOUS.

Not in any big, earth shattering, surprise party part of way, but all the little things added up and I really liked it. Like Katie Roddy put construction paper strips across my doorway that said, "Happy 18th Birthday my fellow Cyantist" so that I nearly walked into when I got up for breakfast. PS- A "Cyantist" is a word we made up for someone who studies Cyan, which is blue :D

Then everyone wished my happy birthday and it was just fun.

And Kristy ordered me pizza and wrote "Happy !8th B-day Gen" in cookie dough (which is my weakness) and ordered us pizza.

And Ayana let me use her chapstick :D

Anywho.

So, all afternoon classes were canceled today.

It's been snowing non-stop all day, and it's a Level 1 snow emergency right now. I'm praying for a Level 2, maybe Level 3 :D

I just don't want to go to school tomorrow, but Thiursdays are my easy days so it wouldn't really bother me if we did have school.

IT JUST TICKS ME OFF THAT WE CAN'T GO SLEDDING BEHIND THE CAFETERIA WITHOUT SUPERVISION.
LIKE, FOR SERIOUS, MVA?

Because that's totally what I've been doing my three previous years, in addition to having boys in the mix, and we totally didn't get hurt or have sex.

It just annoys me that we've apparently had so many rules since my freshman year, but suddenly they're actually using them and it's at the most ridiculous times and I'm just thinking, "And you WONDER why our school population is shrinking?"

It's because My entire three years here, I've loved MVA. This place is my home.
And suddenly it's a giant prison, and I just can't say that if I wasn't graduating or had the chance to come back that I would.
Because I WOULDN'T.


GAH.

No comments: