Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bother this Brain!

Bother it to the bottom of the briny ocean!
Or something. I don't know.

Recently, I've discovered that I have a knack for alliteration. Combine that with an aversion to cussing, and you get things like this-
"You barbaric baboon!"
"Curses, cuspids, and catastrophic calamity!"
"Obstreperous orangutans!"


In other news.
Ohio has decided to have a sort of monsoon season interlude where I am. According to my theory, this is entirely due to the fact that I had planned on taking Michael to the park, and was bragging to Meg and Lance about how sunny and beautiful it was. Now I live in a swamp, and I guess that I deserve it.


And I've run out of things to occupy my brain, so I started thinking again. Dangerous, I know. Didn't want to strain myself too hard and start a fire or anything like that. ANYWAYS. I've realized that I've kind of let myself become one of those girls who is totally and absolutely obsessed with guys. This isn't exactly one of the best times to come to this sort of realization, seeing as how we leave for Pennsic in approximately two days... And most everybody doesn't know what that means.
Again, ANYWAYS.

In some positive other news-
after Pennsic, I may be joining my dear friend Amy in spending a few days at her aunt's house, helping her house-sitting. This is basically AWESOME, because Amy's aunt is quite wealthy as has a pool, video game equipment galore, and I'm guessing a few things that my commoner brain cannot even imagine in such haste.

And I beat Michael at Go Fish, which evens out the 10 point difference win that he beat me with in Rummy. Yay ♥

I took my mother's Zolpidem (ambien?) because I couldn't sleep, AND WOAH. I'm NEVER TAKING IT AGAIN.
I went like, clinically INSANE there, and it was terrifying because I had to really fight for a lucid moment, and all I could think during those moments were things like, "Crap, crap, crap, crap crap! Never taking that stupid thing again!"
And I'm definitely NOT.
I told my mom about it, and she couldn't stop laughing.
Thanks, mother.

No comments: