Sunday, August 23, 2009

Alumni FunFunFun






So, spent the weekend at Lance's since he's in town from Walla Walla. Alex, Caitlin, Katie, and Jessie (briefly) were there as well. Yay, alumni!

It felt so weird going back to MVA. Caitlin & I were talking about how glad people seems to see you, even when you weren't really buddies with them at all. It's SO TRUE.

Of all the things I missed about MVA, it was the staff. I didn't get to see Mrs Castillo! What a bummer. Some other time.

Anywho. Saw people at church, went on a hike, explored town (after everything CLOSED on a SATURDAY NIGHT), and played Monopoly! It was fun.

OH AND I GOT MY CAMERA BACK.
The one that I thought was stolen?
The one that caused me a great deal of pain whenever I though of it
(and it's unknown whereabouts?)

GRANDMA HAD IT.
(not my grandmother- Grandma aka Mrs Keifer, cafeteria director lady)

SHE HAD IT THE WHOLE TIME.

Yeah, I got there and she was like, "OHAI I HAVE YOUR CAMERA" and I was like, "I kinda want to dance around you and hug you and kiss you, and I kinda want to punch you in the FACE."

But I have it now, and I am VERY VERY HAPPY.

THANK YOU, JESUS.






No comments: