Wednesday, July 20, 2011

UUUUGH.





I forget what was making me upset earlier today, but it happened.
Maybe it was how my car needs work, or how I'm not sure if I'll have to pay more for college because I may not technically be an Ohio resident, or that I need to sew about seven more outfits for Pennsic...
But I actually have a feeling that it was something much less significant. Which is probably why I've forgotten it.
And now I feel perfectly fine.

In other news...

My life is kind of stagnant.
It feels that way, at least.
Hopefully, going to Pennsic will clear up my head a bit.
And if it doesn't, I'm going on a roadtrip.

2 comments:

Angel of Silence said...

Road Trips are always awesome XD. Any destination in mind?

alia said...

my life feels stagnant as well. welcome to the party. :/ a road trip sounds lovely though.