Tuesday, May 8, 2012

dose of optimism


I couldn't decide whether or not to load these separately, but they fit so well together! I think so, at least. It's fun to look at these when I'm feeling down, because sometimes it's hard to remember that life is actually really fantastic! These are like doses of instant optimism. Yeah!!! I'm going to try really hard to be cheerful!
In other news-
UGH THIS SONG IS MY FAVORITE EVER,
whenever I hear it I'm reminded of these small golden moments where I'd lay in a patch of sunlight and listen to one of my friends play piano,
it's just
really beautiful.

Also,
WOW I REALLY WANT TO SEE THE AVENGERS AGAIN,
and also
LEGEND OF KORRA IS PERFECT (mostly Bolin, he is the most perfect perfect person on the entire fictional perfect planet).

1 comment:

alia said...

beautiful song :)