Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Grillers and yogurt and eggs, oh my!

I never really thought of myself as a healthy sort of person until I looked at my breakfast this morning. Actually, this afternoon, since I woke up around 11 and waited until Mom came home with the groceries to eat. That would put my breakfast somewhere around 1:30. Anywho.

Grillers (fake-meat patties) with eggs and toast, a glass of milk, and amaretto cheesecake yogurt. I know the yogurt doesn't sound healthy, but it's Weight Watchers yogurt (1 point) and it tastes delicious.

I had a craving for tofu this morning, too. I asked Mom to get some, but she seems to have forgotten.

I mean, when you grow up healthy, it doesn't seem anything except normal. No soda pop, no pre-packaged junk foods (eg twinkies, hohos, fruit roll ups, etc), and for me- no meat.

Then again, I'm the only vegetarian in my family.

Everyone else is basically a carnivore.

Tough life.

...

Anyways.

More talking to DJ, found Zach on gmail but haven't gotten a hold of Aaren.
'Bout to leave a comment on Chelsea's myspace.

Sooo, that basically sums the day up so far.

Ciao!

No comments: