Friday, June 1, 2007

Still craving tofu

Yes, that damned elusive...tofu. No pimpernels here.

So, I went to Dairy Queen (DQ) last night.
Guess who works there?
That's right- Zach does!

Of course, I knew that before I went... And I only got to see him long enough for a hug and, "Oh my god I haven't seen you in forever!"
But still.

थिस इस सो कूल। ऍम ई व्रितिंग इंग्लिश ओर नोंसेंसे स्तुफ्फ?

Just having a bit of fun with that button.

Right, back to what I was doing before being distracted.
...
What was I doing?

Oh, right.
I made Mom buy ketchup today so I can eat my grillers happily.
Then I got home and put a griller on the frying pan with some olive oil, green onions, green pepper, and just a little bit of garlic. Then I put it all on some toast with ketchup, and now I'm a very happy teenager. That and a yogurt is all that I've eaten today.

I really want to start working out, but I'm such a lazy person.


I love Rufio, too. Awesome band~

Whenever I think of Rufio, I think of "Ru! Fi! Ooooooooooo!"

No comments: