Wednesday, June 6, 2007

c'est la vie

I hate French.

Okay, sooooooooooo...
I was going to talk to my mom about the whole divorce thing, really.
I had a little angry tirade note thing going on, as well as a story-version thing of how it all happened (to get rid of my excess angry creative energies).
But I was distracted.
By the corset.
Let me just say that when your waist is 25 inches, the occasion had damn well be worth it.
Which it wasn't, since I was only trying it on to distract myself.
But damn are those things painful awesome or what?


Awww, man.
I'm having another mood swing.

You know what... being ADD sucks.


So, anyways.

Spent the night at Amy's last night.

We talked about it, in our own special way. Then we watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off, one of the ultimate feel good movies.

"Danke schoen, darling, danke schoen..."

No comments: