Monday, June 11, 2007

It's all good now

Yeah, guess what happened?

Dad & Mom came up to me last night and just said, "Yeah, you don't have to worry about anything anymore. It's all good now."

I WAS SO PISSED OFF.

I had come to accept it and even welcome it. The school might have given us another scholarship or something, and I would've gotten to join this counseling group that a bunch of my friends are in. Which would be awesome.
Plus, I had already told everyone.
And now I'll be unable to believe anything that either of them says, ever.

So, to me, they are as good as divorced.


In other news...

I still haven't eaten anything yet, but it's only noon.

LATER...
I feel like I'm narrating some sort of comic book...

TEMPS! I FINALLY GOT MY TEMPS!

Oh, and I finally ate something.

Yay, curry!

No comments: