Friday, June 22, 2007

Nonna's

Yeah, I skipped school today (I still made a poem! It's at the bottom)

It was worth it, to see family.

Uncle Danny, Sammy, Bert, Aunt Cathy, Joan, Erin, Timmy, Aunt Tina, Summer, Ana, and Nonna. I underlined some names, because those are the ones that are going to be heading to Texas and therefore won't be seen in a long time. OH! And Sieanna showed up, too. We were actually all crowded in the kitchen, complaining about how Sieanna never calls or anything when she walked in.

Then we walked to Starbucks. Erin & Joan said it was "just around the corner," when in reality it was around many corners, and about a six mile walk round-trip. It was fun though, I haven't seen any of the cousins for a long time. Too bad little David wasn't there.


Anywho, here's the poem I forced upon myself- 3 lines, 7 beats per, subject= sunlight
so we shake off winter coats
and lie down in the sunlight,
darkened, like solar panels.

No comments: