Sunday, June 17, 2007

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I'm angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry...

Why is my little sister so...?

Mom and Dad have both told her multiple times not to roleplay. She does it anyways. I confronted her about it when she was starting a new one, and she said, "So? I don't care." She's already set up with more than six, and she was signing up for a seventh.

I tried to stop her, and now I'm bleeding.

And that's not all!
Summer (my cousin) visited while I was away the other day, and Allison took her into my room and "showed her around", which obviously entails getting onto MY computer for half an hour, messing with my photos and my music, then stealing things from me.

It's not as if this is the first time she's stolen things.

A long time ago, when I was going through a phase of "try to be nice to her and maybe she'll be nice back," I asked her why she stole from me.
Her reply was, and I quote, "If I see something I want, I take it."

?!



Okay, I'm done.

Easton With Nick...
Well, his dad drove us there and was actually at Easton the entire time, but we went to see the new Fantastic Four movie. He held my hand, but when he tried to do the "arm around you shoulder" thing I explained that it wasn't comfortable. I guess that's not quite laying down the law... Since I let him hold my hand...
DAMN THESE HORMONES!!
Really, my mind was screaming, "Get your hands offa me punk!" but I was just like, "Huh? Oh...kay?"
Other than that bit, it was fun. His dad was hilarious!
I learned a lot about cars, too.

No comments: