Monday, September 21, 2009

Good news!

ONE-
I have discovered Styx. I know, it took me forever, especially since my father still has one of their best-hits vinyl records & we have a perfectly good record player...
I have no excuse.
Love them, can't stop listening to them (currently on "Sweet Madame Blue"), et cetera.



TWO-
The cat formerly known as Sebastienne is actually known as Nikki/ Nicky/ [whatever]. There's this adorable old man that lives in the neighborhood, and whenever he takes his adorable old dog out for a walk, this cat follows him. It's basically one of the most adorable things I've ever seen. Anyways, what happened was this- the old man was walking on the other side of the street, and Nicky/ Sebastienne started freaking out meowing & scratching at the door.
And now they're reunited & it's happily ever after <3


And I've been craving Indian food like nobody's business. I was supposed to go to a new Indian place with my sisters yesterday, but... Well, let's just say that I'm probably one of few people who can still be hungry for curry after cleaning up vomit.

1 comment:

Soogie said...

mmm ethnic food.. i heard theres super turkish place on bethel. my brother said it's prooo! so i want to go there sometime soon..