Monday, September 28, 2009

Money HATES ME

Or at least Financial Aid does, which amounts to the same thing because I have NO IDEA how I'm going to pay for college now. I assumed that after my mother told me that she was taking care of it I could just leave her to her business & do my own. BUT NO. I'm not angry at her, directly, but I'm angry that I should have to remind my mother to do things when I myself am barely capable of remembering to take my adderal. I know, "life's not fair," & all that jazz, but still. We are a WEEK late paying the 1st bill, and she has NO IDEA what's going on with financial aid & the bill itself would've been $500 less if she had given me the insurance information when I asked her for it (or done it herself after she told me that she would) & we just got a $100 penalty for not paying on time & we'll continue to have to pay more as this continues and SHE STILL HAS NO CLUE.

I like to think of myself as laid back, but money stresses me out really quick.

IN OTHER more cheerful NEWS-

I still love my History & Sociology classes ♥
And I'm about to go to the first meeting of another of my classes, which is going to be interesting because I have no idea what it's about. Yay, surprises!

Also- I have a scanner again! YAAAAAAAAAAAY!


"Venus Man-Trap"


I'll try to post a doodle every now & then, just for funsies.

PS-
YAY COLD!

No comments: