Friday, September 9, 2011

color test?

Is semi-accurate, possibly?

I was surprised because I wasn't really expecting any sort of accuracy. None at all. And then I look at the results and they say things like, "Is feeling emotionally drained from stressful and tense situations. she is in need of peace and quiet in order to overcome her lack of energy and may become irritable if she does not recover." I mean, there's a whole lot more than that, but whatever.

So it wasn't like one of those WOW YOU TRULY HAVE PEERED INTO MY SOUL AND KNOW ME things, because I don't really believe that a simple test can totally analyze anyone, but it was still interesting.


Wow and I just took it again except I said I was male and now it's got even more info on me. "Seeking to broaden his horizons and believes [her] his hopes and dreams are realistic. Worries [she] he may not be able to do the things [she] he wants and needs to escape to a peaceful, quiet environment in order to restore [her] his confidence", and also "Finds [herself, whatever, you get the point of these stupid things] himself too trusting and needs protection from this because he feels people will take advantage or misunderstand him. He hides his true feelings by being highly critical and distant."



Ergh. It's late and I'm tired and I'm questioning my decision to type all this now. ANYWAYS.


Dear Homestuckers (mostly Meg & Sab)-
Have you guys seen that site that generates a "Land of" thing? It's actually kind of addicting. You just click on the spiral thing once & it stops on a random assortment of whatevers. I'm addicted to the awesome visuals my brain comes up with when I see the "Land of" titles. For instance! Land of: apathy and autumn, frost and coral, gold and melody, ice and shade, magma and rainbows, scales and mist, steam and junk (hehe, steampunk land!). Someday I'm going to learn how to draw landscapes, and I'm just going to go through all of the ones that I have saved and PAINT THEM ALL.
But anyways, here's the link.
Oh my gosh, now I'm doing it again and it just keeps giving me awesome stuff. I'm also doing a horrible job describing it, so here's a screen capture I took-





Okay for reals, I'm going to do heavy labor tomorrow so I should probably be well rested this was not a good idea I'm going to bed IT TOOK SO LONG TO TYPE THAT BECAUSE I KEPT LEAVING OUT WORDS AUGH.

No comments: