Wednesday, November 9, 2011

VICTORY YESSSSSSSSSS

The major concern that has been monopolizing my thoughts recently has been a disquieting lack of money. I have a part time job already, but I really needed another job so that I could start putting money away and NOW I HAVE ONE YES.
I went out with some friends yesterday, and we stopped by a frozen yogurt place nearby and there was a sign saying that they were hiring, so I asked for an application and it turns out that both of the owners were there (husband & wife team, adorable!) and so I filled out the application while we were eating. They interviewed me there in the restaurant not long after I gave them the application, and today they called me back and told me that I could start training as soon as I was available! Which is Friday morning! YES YES YES YES, my brain is just a riot of relief and YES.





I actually doodled this as we worked out a tentative training schedule. Hehehe.

This job won't solve all my problems, but it's a step in the right direction.

1 comment:

alia said...

yay for job at an awesome place!