Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Thank You.



Thank you, thank you, thank you.
To whoever posted that anonymous comment on my last blog post thing, thank you. I'm not being sarcastic or snide or anything like that- I'm genuinely thankful.

It's been a while since I had a good long think about who I am, what I'm doing with my life, the meaning of said life, etc. I needed a little shove to push me into the deeper end of the thinking pool.
Unfortunately, half of my brain is missing, so I didn't get very far.
No, really! I mean, not literally, but I'm still not being funny, either!

You see, over the summer, I got really close to my little sister. This was a huge milestone for us, since we've kinda been plotting to kill each other at odds with each other since anyone can remember. The point is that I got so used to having her around, that she kinda became a part of my thought process. She was like my second eyeball- without her point I view, I could only think in 2D and without a whole lot of depth-perception.

Anyways, even without an eyeball/ half a brain, I think I still did pretty well for myself. I discovered a few things, none of which I find necessary to post here because I somewhat doubt anyone is interested. Unless Anonymous is interested, in which case you (anonymous) should leave a comment & I would be very willing to share.


In other news (also read as, "back to the shallow end"...)


Everything is prepared. I have the ingredients, the recipes are on the fridge, I'll have plenty of time... But I'm still scared. You see, I'm going to learn how to make ladyfingers & tiramisu. Which is why I got enough ingredients for TWO batches. I'll let you know how that goes.

Also...


I'm excited about seeing THIS KID next month.



If there's going to be one thing I hate about college, it's going to be that it made all of my friends go far away. I mean, after practically living with people for a little under four years, you get used to them being around you constantly. So it's really a no-brainer that OF COURSE I miss them.







Soogie, if you read this, I'm addicted to Korean music now.
I JUST CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY'RE SAYING.






post PS- I'd appreciate it if you would pray for me & my family. If I can't get financial aid or find a good enough job, then I won't be able to attend college. Thanks.

No comments: