Tuesday, October 20, 2009

*wheeze!*

We went to a playground ♥
My little brother & our dog Sera
lovelovelove Fall
Ummm...?

So... I've been (kinda) working out. You know, walking more, doing some leg lifts & pushups.
I am SO out of shape.
Speaking of shape, I would like to take this moment to admit that I would absolutely love to be friends with Taylor Lautner. I mean, WOW. Talented kid (can I say kid if I'm just a year older?) AND (in my humble opinion) pretty durned good looking, not to mention the glowing testimonials of the people that he works with.
PLUS who wouldn't want to be friends with someone who laughs at G-strings while on the Tyra show? I mean, really people.

In other news...

I just got back from an interview at the Abercrombie & Fitch headquarters thing in New Albany.
First off, the guy at the 1st checkpoint/ security hut thing looked like John Travolta (except more this generation). Then we drive in, and the place is HUGE like a community of offices except it's in this wooded area & the architecture was so cool & there were random bonfires just chilling around the place (safely away from the wooded areas), and there were scooters lying around so that people could scooter around from building to building & EVERYONE was gorgeous & being friendly & ---!
It was basically like a whole different planet. I still smell like an Abercrombie store. I got into the car & my mom was like, "YOU SMELL DELICIOUS!"
Basically, I'm really excited about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so shallow...