Friday, July 27, 2007

I need a mantra

How about, "I'm doing the right thing, I'm doing the right thing, I'm doing the right thing..."

Okay.

So, I couldn't find a ticket to the concert, and when Andrew looked for me he couldn't find one either. You think it would end there, right? But no. Andrew says that he could still take me, to see if we could get a ticket from the scalpers there. If we can't get a ticket for me from the scalpers, Andrew said he would sell his ticket, and we could go out for dinner or something.

All of which makes me feel extremely awkward.

Andrew, besides being a good friend, is also one of Amy's exes. I realize that by now some sort of loophole to the age old rule of "not dating your best friend's ex" should have appeared by now, seeing as how she dated him way back there, but still. It's the thought that counts. And just a bit ago, was I not thinking to myself, "No more guys" ?

So, I made up an excuse not to go with him to the concert, but I told him I was leaving to babysit at six which would give us at least an hour to hang out prior. So I'm not completely ditching him...

And the Sabbath is safe!

...

I hate being a girl.

No comments: