Thursday, July 26, 2007

We're off to see the wizard...

Actually, I just came back from MVA a bit ago. Still beautiful. I saw the new dean, but I didn't actually get a chance to talk to her. I saw Nina, and talked to Lance & Bri some, but that was about it. I was supposed to find & talk to Reggie, but I couldn't find him. Bummer.

So... I couldn't find any tickets for the concert, but Andrew's going to see if they have any left at Krogers. I don't know if I want to go or if I want to stay. Cuz I want to hang out with Andrew, but not alone, and I want to go to the concert, but not on Friday. Hanging out with Andrew gets a bit awkward... Seeing as how he was just here a few minutes ago, and conversation seemed to get a little difficult every now and a few seconds.

And I really need to call Amy. Apparently, I'm not the only one who hasn't seen her very much this summer. I'm worried that it might have something to do with "Donny" or whatever his name is, that pathetic excuse of a man... I'm getting angry just thinking about it.

Oh, and apparently Meg has dumped Chelsea as a friend. Chelsea seems to think that this means that she has to lean on me as a friend even harder, even though during the school year I made it clear that I liked her less than Meg did. Meg & I had a conversation about it, and I got the feeling that I'm going to have to grin and bear it or just say it to her face. Even saying things to her face doesn't work, as we all know. From what Meg told me, Meg had straight out told Chelsea, "I don't want to have to deal with you anymore," and Chelsea's question was, "Can we still be friends?" or something along those lines.

I'm feeling hostile right about now.

I should stop typing before I break the keyboard...

No comments: