Friday, August 1, 2008

Sun Sun Sun

So, had fun at Zoombezi Bay yesterday (and that's how you actually spell it).
Amy didn't go because she had in cars, but Britt (one of Amy's cousins) was there & she's around my age, and Kate & Danny were there as well so I wasn't stranded or anything like that.
I GOT A TAN!
Pretty geeked about it. I was outside from like, 10 am to 6 pm and you can just barely tell... I suck at getting tan, I guess.

Anyway, as I was saying...
The night before Zoombezi I stayed the night at Amy's so we could get ready in the morning. Except instead of going to bed at a decent hour and waking up refreshed, we played spades until like, 12:30. My team won :D
The point is that I went to bed around 1, woke up at 8, ran around all day, went to bed at 11, and THEN I woke up around THE UNGODLY HOUR OF SIX IN THE MORNING because my dad is a weirdo. He was chilling in Allison's room cleaning. I was like, "Shut up. I'm sleeping," and guess what? They start vacuuming.
Obviously, I'm loved.

Anywho.

They're cleaning because Aunt Missy (Dad's sister) and her brood (Parker aka "Pudge" and Gabrielle) are coming over, as well as Gabriel (cute kid), and we're all going to...-hold your breathe-... ZOOMBEZI BAY!
I know, right?
So we're going to the Zoo the first half of the day, and then Zoombezi bay when it gets warmer out.

Only half looking forward to it, since I'm all worn out.
If I was a battery, I might be very nearly dead.


In other news.
Got a cute hand-me-down outfit from Sieanna.
I don't know why she buys pants that are so tall. I mean, she's five feet tall. Really, Sieanna? Long? As long as I get them~♥

Do you have tickets to the gun show?

No comments: